Friday, September 19, 2008

I have completed all the knitting for the relaxed cardigan. Now all the remains is the seaming...which I hate. I hope later today to finish the shoulder seams. I am going to follow some advice I read somewhere (I forget where) not to do too many seams in one day so you'll pay attention to what you're doing.
I've also started a new cardigan out of some plymouth bella that I got from discontinuedbrandnameyarn.com for 1.99 a ball. :) I love when things are on sale! I also just recently bought 5 large skeins of lily sugar and cream from michaels closeouts for .79 each. I love when things are under a dollar! I think I might knit the february lady sweater out of one of the skeins of it. We'll see, I need to do some swatching first.
In other news, I'm trying to keep myself from purchasing the addi click set of interchangeables that just came out. I pretty much use my knitpicks options for everything, but for some projects and yarns, a blunter needle would be nicer. I added up the cost, and 10 sizes of needles in three different cable lengths...works out to be about 4.70 per needle if I pre-order. Not too shabby....However, I really want to wait for the next batch and read reviews first, let them have time to get the design flaws (if there are any under control) so...we'll see.

No comments: